I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
— Unknown.
Hello there. I'm Florence and I'm 16. I currently reside in Sydney. Rain makes me happy. Photos of the sky are dreamy. Hugs are lovely. Love is amazing. Scented candles keep me sane. Mangoes are delicious. So are korean boys. ;)
{ More? / Tagboard / +Follow }


100 questions. Ah, let it be. I wonder if there's anything like t... I chose to love you. ♥ Girlfriend. Pockets. Meltdown. Boiling. Hello. Tsunami. Wind.

Sunday, May 27, 2012
10:13 PM
I'm too mad to even cry. I'm just going to type everything out.

My hands are shaking.

"I was just playing around."
"I don't want to see you again."
"I'm disgusted."
"Who are you to me anyway?"

LIKE FUCK I BELIEVE YOU.

Please stop doing this to yourself. You're cutting yourself deeper and deeper.
I saw it. You said "Sorry but forgive me." before all of that bullshit.

Why won't you just fucking listen to me?


I can't stop shaking.

[/edit: Thanks to all that helped me through this. <3
Shing, Rebecca, Grace, Kenny, Kim, Alex, Annie and Denise. :)]
0 comment(s): leave a comment